Saturday, January 25, 2020

My Morning Devotional - January 25, 2020

Good morning. My devotional teaches me that we must have a clear focus. A focus that benefits us to achieve our goals but it should also benefit others.  God wants us to be successful, and God also wants us to be giving to others.  We should write down our goals and post them in an area and pray on those goals.

Here is my morning prayer:

God of the Way, I am afraid.

I can't see a way forward. I’m traveling in the dark. My map is all wrong. I lost my gear.

But you are here. You are guiding. You will save. And I will sing your praise! Amen.



Acheved My Certification in Project Management

 Throughout my career, I have led high-value projects creating tremendous value to organizations, citizens, and businesses.   As a result, t...