Friday, February 7, 2020

My morning devotional

Good morning.  My devotional teaches me that the Word of God must be inside us in everything we do.  We must soak up the Word of God I order to walk in God's way.

Here is my morning prayer.

O Lord of our hearts, let not anger lead us to sin. Let it not create a foothold for the Devil in us. Let us not go to sleep at night without such anger being already quenched and dealt with. We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against the powers of darkness that rule this fallen world; let not our anger be focused on men but against our true enemies: the world, the flesh, and the Devil.


Acheved My Certification in Project Management

 Throughout my career, I have led high-value projects creating tremendous value to organizations, citizens, and businesses.   As a result, t...