Friday, April 24, 2020

My morning devotional

Good morning.  My devotional teaches me the steps that God wants us to walk in our life and how to address them.  God has set out a path for us to follow.

Here is my morning prayer:


To the one true God, I thank you for giving me the abilities to think, feel, and love. I will do all that I can to live by the Holy Spirit, and let the Spirit flow through me and unto others. I pray that you aid me in times when I am weak, giving into the secular pleasures that this world offers. Through faithful practice and with your love, I know that all things are possible, my Lord. In your holy name I pray. Amen.

Acheved My Certification in Project Management

 Throughout my career, I have led high-value projects creating tremendous value to organizations, citizens, and businesses.   As a result, t...