Friday, May 29, 2020

My morning devotional

Good morning. My morning devotional teaches me that God expects us to aim high and God wants our best.  When we do these things, he will do his very best.

Here is my morning prayer:

O Lord, you have poured down untold blessings of grace upon the head of your people, but the world is hostile to you, your Word, and your children. We walk like Daniel among lions, but you can shut the mouths of the lions. We shine as lights in a pitch-black night, but the darkness cannot overcome the light. We will not fear man, for if God be for us, who can prevail against us?

Acheved My Certification in Project Management

 Throughout my career, I have led high-value projects creating tremendous value to organizations, citizens, and businesses.   As a result, t...